Thursday 13 February 2014

Wishlist

The other day, the topic of birthdays popped up and my friends asked me what is on my wishlist. I realised that I am one to have a few things that I want but when asked, I would never remember. However, it is probably a list that will constantly be renewing and changing. But here are just a few things that have popped up in my mind these past weeks :)



1. "A Sentence A Day: Celebrate Today" journal from Kikki.K
This is a three-year journal which I thought was a nice and new idea. Each day has one statement or question for you to finish or answer. Something that will probably be great to reflect upon after the years!

I have been wanting a folder or sleeve type case for my iPad for a quite a while but couldn't really find a nice one. I was looking around on Etsy and discovered this one and immediately loved it! It is quite expensive but I like how it can be customised to the exact size you need (especially when it can be made to fit an iPad with a keyboard! Which is exactly what I need).

This is another case that I found on Etsy that I thought was the cutest thing!

4. Floral patterened skirt from SheInside
I love skirts! Especially when they are floral, a-lined and have elastic waist. This one hits three birds with one stone. Perfect!

I bought one of these a few months back on eBay but it never came in the mail... :(

6. Navy Hooded Denim Outwear from SheInside
Just because it's always nice to add a jacket to my closet :)

7. Pentatonix Volume 2
I have been seriously loving this acapella group of five and been listening to them constantly over the past week. They are just so good!

8. NCIS Box Set.
This is probably something that tops the list since it has been one of my favourite shows for a long time! There was a while when I missed out on a season or two (or three+) but it's still a show I love to catch up on from time to time. And I thought having this collection would be so grand! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm buying you the totoro case! No-one else get it for Huldah!! >.<

    ReplyDelete